John,

You need a better news service.  I watched the Tour all week on Outdoor Life Network
via Satelite dish in Chicago... About 7:30 AM to 10 AM daily, or one of the 3 replays
per day.

Furthermore, if you were following the race you would know that today in Paris is a
formality.  Nobody tries to unseat the leader in the last day's ride into Paris.  It
is a 'victory lap'.

I've been following the race and am out of town.  I had to get the final moments via
streaming audio in the internet.  I guess the Brits don't care much for televising the
Tour de France.

Regards,  Bob S.