From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 July 2004 6:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: OT: Wish me Luck

 --- Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Holding a what????
> Don

One might think that missing "r" to be a typo.  Or,
perhaps, a Freudian slip (if such things can happen on
a keyboard).

However, Don, I've met Steve.  It was quite
intentional.  I chose to ignore it, so as not to
encourage him... <vbg>

<vbg>

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer