--- Tanya Mayer Photography <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm sending you all of the good vibes that I can
> Frank.  Fingers and toes
> crossed for you!
>
> BTW -
>
> OMG, you are all such BOYS!!
>
> Wenches, strap (or was it SNAP) ons....
>
> Get your minds out of the gutter and just wish Frank
> good luck will you?!?

Dear Ms. Innocent,

You may not be a Tool Girl, so you may not know that
Snap On is a very well known high quality tool
company.  I think they specialize in automotive tools
(someone may correct me here).  Of course, the Strap
On thing, well, that was just disgusting.  As a vulgar
male, I enjoyed the double entendre, however. <vbg>

Oh yeah, thanks for the good wishes! <g>

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it
is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer