Jeez, no wonder you all have the hots for her, she's gorgeous!

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohrbit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 5 August 2004 10:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HOPP:Minolta Girl - she nearly broke a Pentax users heart

Starting to scan some very old photo prints and negatives, I have
rediscovered one shoot of "Minolta Girl".
I think it was Frank and Ceasar(who really knows the original one) and Cotty
as well mentioning this mysterious women from time to time and after GFM.

She emigrated to the islands of Gran Canaria and this photo was made on one
of the very rare occasions when she was photographing on a walk at lake
Zurich in 1983. I carried the Pentax ME Super and had miore than one eye on
her :-)

I called it a HOPP: historical old Pentax photo

Feel free to supply a photo of "the real one" please!

tnanks
Markus