Hum..? This reminds me I have known a couple of pretty women who used Minoltas myself (sorry, no photos available). Must be a trend of some sort.

--

Cesar Matamoros II wrote:

Markus,

I found the only solo shot of her I had on the computer.  The rest of them
are of the two of us from different events - she tends to be at my right
hand at the numerous events I volunteer for.

This was a shot taken of a 4x print with a Nikon CoolPix 995.  A cheap
scanner no doubt.
The original was taken with a Pentax 645n.  Actually taken during the test
roll when considering buying the 645n from a photographer who was going
digital (with Canon).  I did end up buying the camera.

Story behind the photo - which is what always comes to mind of the photos I
take - I went into my photo store, where she used to work, and still had a
couple of shots to take on the roll.  Looking around the store, definitely
not much of interest to take a shot of.  So, I felt I had to ask her.  She
agreed to a quick shot.  She is not camera shy, at least around me...  And
she is an awesome photographer in her own right.

She has modeled in the past, and can definitely continue to do so now.

So, here is a portrait shot, which does not do her justice:

http://groups.msn.com/CesarsPhotography/misc.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=9 61

Comments always welcomed and pertinent ones will be passed along,

César
Panama City, Florida

P.S.  Awaiting the possible arrival of Tropical Storm/Hurricane Bonnie upon
our shores... so I may be home for a bit.

-----Original Message----- From: Cesar Matamoros II [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 8:06 AM

Markus,

Since you asked nicely I will try to comply.
Give me a bit though, I have to see what I have digitally of her, without me
in the shot :-)

I may have a snapshot somewhere on this computer.

I will try to get it on the web if this computer continues to behave nicely.

Cesar
Panama City, Florida

P.S.  I can see how your Minolta girl could break a heart.