Hello all...

Last month, I had my youngest daughter spend some time in front of the
camera with the intention of giving an enlargement to my wife as an
anniversary present. I've gotta hand it to pros to do this for a living: the
patience of a saint is required to get good photos of babies.

Anyway, the time seems to have been well spent, and now I need some help
choosing which frame I enlarge:

<http://www.sherb.org/family/grace/>

There's I've narrowed it down to three, although I'm probably not going to
pick the more "humorous" one. Let me know which you think is the best of the
bunch.

Tech specs: ZX-M, SMC-A 50/1.4, Portra 400 B&W, natural lighting, Noritsu
hi-res scans.

Tim Sherburne
Director of Technology
360-260-1995 or 800-833-4678