Hey, that's the exact same 135 I bought after asking
about the exact same Takumar 135. :) Does the hood on
that one stay out fine? Mine doesn't like to stay in
the extended position, it sags or falls back in.

I've been happy with the results from it tho.

I lack a bit more than just a 35... I'm still looking
for something around a 17-20 prime, a 28, an 85, and
maybe 200 & 300, plus a few misc zooms. Then I'll be
happy... for a while. ;) Just a shame that the 85s are
so danged expensive and uncommon.