On 10 Aug 2004 at 0:00, Kenneth Waller wrote:

> Robb,
> of the two, the bike holds more interest for me, looks like an advertisement for
> a way of life. The garden shot would benefit from a less harsh light and maybe
> some cropping (there's too much foreground for me).

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the comments. Neither of the images were staged as such but I'm with
you on the bike shot, that's just how it appeared to me too. I did take a few
different shots of the garden pond, the main reason I liked the one I posted
was the strength of the reflections, the light I could do too much about and
the shot as shown is not manipulated before or after the capture (at least not
yet).

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998