Fra: Pat White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 15. august 2004 21:21
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: OT: Manfrotto Monopod enabled (334B)

The 'Hold' switch can be useful when handing the camera to someone else so
they can take a picture, so they can't accidentally change the shutter
speed.  It might also come in handy in a crowd situation if you're getting
jostled (as often happens to photojournalists), to avoid accidental setting
changes.

However, I hadn't seen the "Hold EV" use of the switch.  I just checked it
on my MZ-S, and sure enough, that's what it can do.  That's sort of like
shiftable Program, isn't it?  Thanks for the tip, Jen!

Pat White