--- John Power <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I cropped it a bit from the previous post per
> suggestion.  Now the focus is
> on the little girl.  Any comments?
>
> Thanks,
> John Power
> Racehorse in the desert
>
> http://www.solutns.com/jpeg/corinne.emma2.jpg

John,

I didn't see the previous version, so I can't really
compare, but I do like this photo a great deal.

There's the impish look on the beautiful little girl's
face, the tenderness of holding hands, the way the
fellow in the dark suit on the right balances the
bride's and girl's white.  I like the way the bride is
holding the flowers behind girl's head - it blends in
so nicely with her head dress.

Again, I didn't see the original, so I don't know if
you cropped out the top 1/2 of the bride, or if you
composed that in the viewfinder - either way, it's
brilliant.  Focuses our attention on this lovely
little girl.

Tremendous photo, John!!

thanks for sharing it,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it
is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer