I put these together because they're things I've either struggled to learn in the past
or am still learning.  (I often struggle most with #4.)

1.  Do you shoot snapshots quickly or do you plan ahead?

2.  Do you pose people or just have them bunch together?

3.  Do you use controlled lighting?

4.  Do you look at the whole frame in the finder, or just what is in the center?

5.  Do you ever use a tripod, monopod, or other support?

6.  How long is it from the time you lift the camera to your eye until you snap the
photo?

7.  Do you shoot for pictures to keep or just because something looks nice at the
moment?

8.  Do you choose film based on the subject being photographed?

9.  Do you evaluate the character of your photographs?

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl

"Every individual is continually exerting himself to find out the most advantageous
employment for whatever capital he can command. It is his own advantage, indeed,
and not that of the society, which he has in view. But the study of his own advantage
naturally, or rather necessarily, leads him to prefer that employment which is most
advantageous to the society."

--- Adam Smith, "The Wealth of Nations"

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com