William Robb wrote:

> [...]

I got a SanDIsk 512mb flash card. and a USB 2.0
SanDisk card reader, but it
was pointed out to me that I don't really need the
card reader - I can just
use the cord that came with the camera to go
directly into a usb port on my
computer.  I haven't opened the SUB 2.0 Card
reader package yet - what is
the advantage, if any, of using that instead of
just pluggin into a port
directly?

annsan the puzzled and easily confused