David Madsen wrote:

> How much "digital power" do they want?

More than I can supply :)

Minimum requirement - something that will print 11
x 17 at 300 dpi.
Adobe photosphop 1998 colorspace.

I told her that my digicam's largest file and leas
compression netted
8 1/2 x 11  - not good enough.  And as I
understand it, although there might
be some interpolation that could be done, I
probably would mess it up.

THe idea is that they need to have files that
will print across a gutter should
the client need it - nevermind that most stuff
that is bought might only be
a half or quarter page or even smaller - the
client fiddles with the stuff
later,too - cropping, etc.

annsan