The lens has a fixed hood, though not very effective. No doubt I'll have to shade my lens with my own hand in the future.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

Your shots look kind of similar to some of my shots, made with the
A2.8/20mm. I guess a lot has to do with choise of film - as well as the
scanner (I guess yours may be fine - mine is not good enough for 35mm negs -
it's an Epson perfection 3200 photo). I personally believe, that in order to
get photographs as sharp as an excellent, digital camera, you may have to
use a scanner, that probably will cost just as much as a digital camera....

Did you use proper shade/hood on the lens?

Jens

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.