From: Ryan Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 7:39 AM
To: PDML
Subject: ist D stuff

Just checking with you ist D'ers- I noticed the a/c adapter is sold
separately. Did any of you not end up purchasing the a/c adapter at all,
choosing to transfer images solely using CF card readers/ PC card
adapters etc? Any grumbles with that routine?

Also, I was just wondering if the ist D charges with the a/c adapter
plugged in (like laptops do..), or do you usually charge your batteries
externally?

Thanks,
Ryan