Does it come with a hood? because strangely enough a hood turned up on KEH
at the same time for $49.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Thornsberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 12:33 PM
Subject: FA 80-200/2.8 - Enabled!

> Please forgive my gleeful attitude as we mourn the passing of the
venerable LX but a FA* 80-200/2.8 in bargain condition recently made a brief
appearance on KEH and I struck like a cobra.  I was just getting ready to
opt for the Sigma equivalent as these turn up used so rarely.  I still may
send it back as the Sigma is a little cheaper new than the FA* is BGN and
I'm not sure I'm so tickled with the power zoom.  One thing that would help
is if I knew how to use it.

> Would some please explain the mode switch.  It has three settings:  PZ, AZ
and Mode.  Next to it is an unlabelled button.