At 09:04 PM 4/26/01 -0400, you wrote:
>An exclusive gallery, whether or not it displaces a regularly scheduled
gallery, violates the welcome spirit of the PUG.

>Doug

My 2 Cents:  As a non-LX owner, its OK.  The LX is a truely 'cult-status'
camera, and just as they made recent GOLD versions of the thing, as Pentax
supporters, we should help it go out with a bang.  If the PUG had been
around when the prior classics like the Spotmatic or K-1000 had been
declared discontinued, then we probably would have done the same thing.

I think its great whenever there is an opportunity to contribute, like when
we did the extra gallery last year for family member.  Single people and
orphans were maybe excluded somewhat, but it wasn't worth fighting about.
No one get too crazy when a picture is submitted using a Ricoh camera or a
Vivitar lens...

All too often this list gets into Ford vs Chevy / Coke vs Pepsi