Steve Larson wrote:

> What was this surprise? my curiosity has peaked. As if you`re going to tell
> me.<G>

Oh, I'm not telling.  It's fabulously appropriate, tho'.

> Who ya rootin for in the playoffs? My Kings are making a good
> showing, eh?

Obviously, we're cheering for the Leafs who've done better so far than
we really expected (they took the first game against New Jersey 2-0!),
but we were certainly cheering for LA in the Detroit series.  Colorado
will be tough to get past (and I have a soft spot for them, because I
want to see Ray Borque win a Cup before he retires).  A good start for
LA, though.  That's the series we're watching when the Leafs aren't on.
Good luck!

-Aaron