mike wilson wrote:

Malcolm Smith wrote:

Well, obviously my concern is for the camera equipment in such conditions
(ahem, cough splutter).

My eldest son was invited on a school camping trip last term; when I asked
him if he wanted to go, he gave me a look of horror normally reserved for
the prospect of going shopping with my wife for clothes for her and my
daughter.

Depends on the location, I suppose. Waking up in the Outer Hebrides and, from the comfort of my sleeping bag, watching Gannets diving for fish was one of my best memories ever.

Especially if you remember going to bed in London! Or Toronto! Or even Cleveland!!

keith

That had been a "dark and stormy" night, too.

mike