-
> Best regards,
> Bruce

> Friday, August 27, 2004, 6:35:54 AM, you wrote:
>
> DM> I was about to say yes until I paid attention to the word 'analog'.  So, DM>
> NO.  I use a Gossen Luna Pro Digital F.  I like this meter because it DM> will
> tell me the flash and incident light readings simultaneously, DM> making it
> really easy to balance fill flash.  Dave

Have to add another "me too" here, great little meter, now my sole external
meter (apart from an old MR4 for my Leica), I sold my trusty Spotmeter F a
couple of months back.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998