Paul --

Was it even a little bit weird seing an Enzo at what is
obviously a celebration of the American auto industry?
Kinda like showing up on your Yamaha sport bike at the
local Hell's Angels bar? ;-)

Stephen

Paul Stenquist wrote:

Enzo Ferarris are, well, really expensive. I was surprised to see one out in traffic among the other 40,000 cars at the Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise in Detroit last weekend. Of course it's not as surprising as seeing a million dollar F1 car in a vintage race. If you can afford to break it, you can do what you want. In any case, I shot the Enzo with my SMC A 400/5.6 on the *ist D. ISO 200, tripod, RAW.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2639520&size=lg