Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Bruce's comments got me to take a look at this shot, which I overlooked
when it was first posted.  It's a well done photo Paul, but the doesn't
move me like earlier Ferraris.  To my eye it's become a generic super
sports car, lacking in the kind of style and panache of the older "egg
crate" grille Ferraris.

When I was in my mid- to late-teens, I used to go down to Luigi Chinetti's
shop in NYC a few Saturdays a month, and, for some reason, was allowed back
in the shop area where the cars were repaired, and where I drooled at the
gorgeous works of automotive art..

Amen, Shel! (he said, veering OT)

The Ferrari of my dreams is still the Berlinetta Lusso...

Best regards,

Stephen