The wedding planner (my sister) called me and told me I had 30 minutes to
get down to the jefferson memorial for the interview. I figured they would
just ask me a few questions, but instead he had us pretend to scout the
location and did that whole reality tv thing. In fact, I wasn't even going
to bring a camera, but #7 told me I should.

So yeah, I might have looked like I knew what I was doing but I was totally
flying by the seat of my pants!

The weirdest part was cycling through the crap shots he had me take on the
back of the camera. "Show all this unedited poo on tv? Sure, great idea!"

tv