-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 1:35 PM

> On 7/9/04, tom, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Yeah, that's the new office, those are all 16x20's and 30x40's on the
walls.
> >Some shots from our opening party -
> >
> >http://www.romanphotography.com/office/
> >
> >Chicks dig the gray...the thinning is another matter....

Geez, tom,

You use a Canon, it's digital, and you have an office.  You really
~must~ be a Pro then, eh?  <vbg>

Unfortunately, I can't watch the clip, as the 'puter don't belong to
me, and I don't feel comfortable downloading the needed software to
view the clip.  Cool office, though.

So, grey hair's a turn-on for the chickitas, eh?  I'll have to
remember that.  <vbg>

cheers,
frank

Okay, I will not mention that it is chiquitas [vvbg].

So I keep hearing that grey is the thing.  If we both work on this we could
be formidable at next year's NPW at GFMtn...

Thinking your hairstyle is working for you,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida