Hi!

>> I think Boris has the K24/3.5 (just like me, you see? :-)
>>
>> Kostas

ft> Okay,

ft> In that case, Boris, get a 20mm lens.  They're even more fun than a 24mm...

Kostas and Frank - you're both wrong. I have K 24/2.8.

What I found out about my very M 35/2.8 is two things:

1. At f/2.8 and f/4 it gives very pleasing results
2. At f/5.6 and on the look of the picture is anything but pleasing. I
cannot really explain what displeases me, but it would seem as if the
result is over-sharpened - if it makes any sense to you.

I've shot 2 films exclusively with that lens on my trip to Norway and
I will have to review these scans very carefully.

Also my ME Super keeps giving me warnings. On one of these two films
two frames just overlapped - no inter-frame distance whatsoever. I am
starting to think that I have to get rid of it :(... And then I will
have to think of AF optics in favor of my older glass...

Frankly :), I am not sure where do I go these days, so for now I am
keeping things as they are...

Lon, who said this list was any good anyway? ;)

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])