On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:21:47 +0100, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Because pros need to spend money. They claim expense against income tax.
<snip>

Attention all pros who need to spend money.  Invest in Frank's
Fotographic Future (I was thinking about calling it Phrank's
Photographic Phuture, but that's going a bit too far, don't you
think?).

Buy me stuff.  That way you get the write off, and I get to use new
equipment.  If the Income Tax people ever question your expenditure, I
promise to send the gear back to you immediately.  It will look well
used, I promise you (thus not raising any suspicions).

Thanks in advance.

cheers,
frank

--
"It's about time we started to take photography seriously and treat it
as a hobby." -Eliott Erwitt