It can certainly be a problem at times, and to attach a filter after
preparing for the shot is the most ridiculous suggestion I've heard
in ages.  Perhaps that's acceptable if you're photographing an
object that's not going to move, or one that's in static light, but
for people and street shooting, and subjects that are moving, it'll
never work.  What do you photograph that allow you to do something
like this?

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]