----- Original Message -----
From: "tom"
Subject: Re: Film improvement question (rhetorical)

> William Robb wrote:
> >
> > For me, the problem with losing Kodachrome (which is coming
> > soon) is that it is still the only completely archival
colour
> > film.
>
> Unless you project it.

Yup, an hour in a projector will kill the stuff. Make E-6 dupes
from the originals if you are going to do a lot of projection.

> Didn't Kodak just update the K-14 process? Wouldn't that
suggest it
> might be around for a while?

Don't know. I know they modified it for the K Labs, which is a
type of minilab film processor. I am really just repeating what
I have heard from the Kodak film rep that supplies my store.
William Robb