Well, Ivan has come and gone for me.
I spent it at the folks.  We lost power about 12:20 a.m.  They are still
without power.  Lost no shingles and only one piece of siding.  All is
well - just a lot of limbs to clean up and the neighbor's fence went down.

My house - all is great!  No shingles lost.  No damage to the house.  A few
tree limbs are down, including one that had hung up in a tree for more than
four years!
I still have electricity and phone.
The water did come up quite a bit in the bayou, but was never a threat.  I
will see about posting a shot up on the web for those interested.

I am back at the house going to begin the cleanup tomorrow, if I don't have
to go into work.  I should find out by mid-morning.

There were quite a few uprooted trees within a couple of blocks of me.  I
need to check it out in the morning, it may have been one of the many
tornadoes that touched down during the storm.

In a nutshell - I am still standing :-)

Thanks for all the concern,

César
Panama City, Florida