A caiman from Cayman
Ate a jamaican
Then spit back all the bones
And arranged them in cones

John Forbes wrote:

Of course, you're a Jamaican.  Did you ever visit Cayman?

The main island is seldom more than about 10 feet above sea level. It is not impossible for it to be completely submerged in a bad hurricane. In 1910, or thereabouts, a hurricane killed 10% of the population.

Not a nice place to be at such a time.

John