Does Joe Sixpack ever eat elsewhere than chez McDonalds ?
Oh, yes, I forgot, there's sixpack chinese food at the supermarket too and I hear you guys downthere have great pizza delivery services.

Anders Hultman wrote:

I have a Swedish friend that was an exchange student in the US once, and they didnt't believe him when he said that we actually have live reindeer here. They thought that it was some kind of fairy tale animal only used for pulling Santa's sleigh. And when he confessed that we even eat reindeer meat they got very upset :-D