That reminds me of a Photo Rally competition I did
recently. This was organised by the local photo store.
We had a whole day in which to photograph 9 topics. It
was a beautiful sunny day, and one of the topics was
"Rain". It brought some interesting photos. They had
some neat topics that could be interpreted in so many
ways.
Also there was a thing on the News tonight about a
tanker/truck carrying flour, and some valve blew,
covering a whole lot of cars in flour. It looked a bit
like snow. Actually I have a really nice sunrise over
snow photo taken when I was living in Christchurch. It
doesn't snow here though.

Jody.