From: Larry Hodgson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 11:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: help on sale of large format lenses

>Hi Larry,

>Good luck with the sale. So is it safe to assume that you are pleased
enough
>with the scope and capability of your stitched *ist D images that you
>can
no
>longer justify retaining the LF system?

>Cheers,
>Rob Studdert

Yes. Since I shoot landscapes almost exclusively, I don't have to worry
with my subject moving, so I can take as many images as I need to get
the resolution I need after they are stitched. With the sharpening and
noise removal software that is available now I can get as large as I
want and still be noise free and sharp enough to print very large. I
just sold my Epson 2200 and have an Epson 4000 on it's way. When it
arrives later this week the first image I print will be a panorama of 10
images that is 20000x5000 or there abouts. Could I have done this with
my 4x5? Sure, but I didn't have to haul all that heavy equipment 5 miles
to get the shot either.

>Are you selling a body also?

>Kevin

No, It's simply an old folding Anba, not worth much.

> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .......................

>LOL, you are so predictable JCO :-)

Laugh all you want JCO. You have not seen my stitched images printed.

Larry from Prescott