Hi Nick,

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:16:45 +0100, Nick Clark wrote:

>My Pentax 43WR is greatly improved with a Sandisk Ultra II SD card compared to a
>standard one.
>So it could be that it's just Lexar with their WA technology that's rubbish.
>
>Anyone got a Sandisk Ultra II CF card for the *istD?

Yes I do, the 2Gb Ultra II card clocks at an average of 8.25 seconds

I have the older 1Gb cards too, I timed them at an average of 8.9 seconds.

So the Ultra II is slightly faster in the camera.
The real speed-advantage is with downloading the images to the computer though.

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com/gallery