To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: No more photography in Europe?

Hi,

> I suspect the media may feel bitter because they have had their

wings

> clipped, but really, don't you think people should have the right

> freedom from harassment?

I do indeed, but I don't agree that this is the way to do it.

And what would be the way to do it?

they could make (or enforce) a law against harassment, instead of a
law against photography.

--
Cheers,
Bob

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke