Well, duh...
(But in the words of a former president, I feel your pain.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "Collin Brendemuehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2004/10/14 Thu PM 01:55:40 GMT
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Do you name your cameras?

Just curious.
Some people name their cars.
(But I'm not going to take this any further.)

The names I call mine are not repeatable in public - although, it does tend to be accessories that carry the brunt of my ire. Like the flash lead that I forgot to take last night. Could have sworn on a stack of Bibles that it was in the bag.

Do you know you can't use flash with the FB/FC1 viewfinder without a lead?  I do.....

mike

I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke