Hi,

I'd like to congratulate Dan on seeing that shot. I've walked past it
a thousand times and stupidly never seen it - a case of familiarity
breeding blindness, perhaps.

As for the perspective, well you'd need a much longer lens to bring
the clock tower further forward, you'd also need to be a little higher
up to bring them into a better balance, but unfortunately there's a
large building (County Hall) right behind where Dan was standing, and
it's pretty much impossible, I think.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[...]

> Dan Motyola: Different Times.   Is a different perspective achievable?
> I'd like to try and make the clock tower a little larger in the frame,
> by using a longer focal length from a bit further back (and a bit
> higher off the ground).   I don't know if that's possible, though.

[...]