Thanks Butch,

 "False Creek - After the Storm"
> I like the way that the masts meld in with the skyline. How did you get
that
> high contrast look in the skyline? The contrast in the buildings makes the
> shot for me.

This was my first entry to PUG.
I was surprised by the result when I collected the print from processing,
this was one of those shots that you don't get a second chance. The sky was
like this for literally a few moments then gone.  I was out biking from
Granville Island along False Creek as the storm cleared. I leapt of my bike
and snatched a one shot and the deep indigo after-light from the storm was
gone. I had to use PS to prepare the shot for PUG, and may not have done too
good a job, so I am thinking of having an 8 x10 print done at the pro-lab in
Vancouver, as I don't think the original(non-Pro lab), did to good a job on
the processing/printing.
James