From: Joe Wilensky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 12:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FS Friday: MX screens plus extra tweezers/screen cases

Also FS:

Pentax Focusing Screen M SD-11 (clear glass with crosshairs, perfect
for astrophotography, microscope photography, etc.) EX+ condition,
includes tweezers/case/box. $15.

Pentax Focusing Screen M SC-1, standard MX screen with split image
surrounded by microprism circle. Has a few light cleaning marks that
someone with the proper screen cleaning technique could likely clean
off. Includes tweezers/case. $10.

I also have two extra tweezer/case/box sets without screens, for
anyone needing extras. Either send me postage plus a couple of
dollars or offer similar Pentax paraphenalia in trade.

Joe
--

Joe Wilensky
Acting Editor, Cornell Chronicle