Hi, Paul,

The SC-1 box is actually marked as such. Are you interested in the other empty screen boxes (they do include tweezers)? I'd throw them in with the others at no additional charge.

Joe

On Oct 17, 2004, at 7:46 AM, Paul Ewins wrote:

Joe, I'm interested in both screens if you don't mind sending to Australia.
Payment by Bidpay or Paypal. Just one question though, is the box for the
SC-1 screen marked as being SC-1, or is it from some other screen. Usually
it seems that the owner buys a different screen and then pops the SC-1 in
the case that the new screen came in.

Thanks,

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Wilensky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 12:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FS Friday: MX screens plus extra tweezers/screen cases

Also FS:

Pentax Focusing Screen M SD-11 (clear glass with crosshairs, perfect
for astrophotography, microscope photography, etc.) EX+ condition,
includes tweezers/case/box. $15.

Pentax Focusing Screen M SC-1, standard MX screen with split image
surrounded by microprism circle. Has a few light cleaning marks that
someone with the proper screen cleaning technique could likely clean
off. Includes tweezers/case. $10.

I also have two extra tweezer/case/box sets without screens, for
anyone needing extras. Either send me postage plus a couple of
dollars or offer similar Pentax paraphenalia in trade.

Joe --

Joe Wilensky
Acting Editor, Cornell Chronicle
Cornell News Service
324 Judd Falls Road
Ithaca, NY 14853
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(607) 255-3630 phone/voice mail
(607) 255-5373 fax
Old extension at Comstock Hall: (607) 255-1575

http://www.news.cornell.edu/Chronicle.html