On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 08:35:08 -0700, Shel Belinkoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What!  You mean this was an accident?  Sheesh!

Some admissions should never be made! <vbg>

Sadly, I actually didn't notice her until I got the 8x10 working print
back the other day.

Well, not sadly, because to me all that matters is that she's there.
When I saw the print, I thought she added something to it, which is
why I gave it the title I did, to get folks to look into the window.
I thought (in retrospect) that she might be a big part of the photo,
but originally I wanted to see how those two big rectangles would look
together in the frame, and I liked the eerie mood.

Had I known she was there, I would have tried to move around so
whatever is partially obscuring her face got out of the way.  I think
it would have been a stronger photo if one could see her whole face,
even if it's very soft.

cheers,
frank