Tom,

You will be missed.  Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

Bruce

Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 11:17:02 AM, you wrote:

t> Guys, I think I'm done. I don't follow threads anymore, I don't contribute
t> much, and I just have no time.

t> Before I head out, here's my new website -

t> www.bigdayphoto.com

t> Designed by our own Albano Garcia. Thanks Albano!

t> Second, me and this guy -

t> http://www.romanphotography.com

t> Started this -

t> http://www.documentaryassociates.com

t> and got an office in Bethesda, MD along with my sister, who is a planner and
t> florist.

t> So that's where I am, and in large part I have this list to thank. 7 years
t> ago I had a Program Plus, a Bow Wow 135 Tak, and little idea of how to use
t> them. This list has been a major contributor to me becoming a professional
t> photographer, and I want to say thanks. Particular thanks go to Don, Doug,
t> Robb, Bruce D., Mark R., Bill, Aaron, Bill Cornett, Casselberry, Boz,
t> Valentin, Cesar, Christian, Fred, Gianfranco, Mustarde, Cassino, Shel,
t> Studdert, Geoff, Albano, Tan, and Frank.

t> If anything ridiculously funny happens, let me know. :)

t> Be nice to each other!

t> tv

t> ---
t> Thomas Van Veen Photography