Are you still up for the occasional PDML gathering?

Stan

On Oct 20, 2004, at 1:17 PM, tom wrote:

Guys, I think I'm done. I don't follow threads anymore, I don't contribute
much, and I just have no time.

Before I head out, here's my new website -

www.bigdayphoto.com

Designed by our own Albano Garcia. Thanks Albano!

Second, me and this guy -

http://www.romanphotography.com

Started this -

http://www.documentaryassociates.com

and got an office in Bethesda, MD along with my sister, who is a planner and
florist.

So that's where I am, and in large part I have this list to thank. 7 years
ago I had a Program Plus, a Bow Wow 135 Tak, and little idea of how to use
them. This list has been a major contributor to me becoming a professional
photographer, and I want to say thanks. Particular thanks go to Don, Doug,
Robb, Bruce D., Mark R., Bill, Aaron, Bill Cornett, Casselberry, Boz,
Valentin, Cesar, Christian, Fred, Gianfranco, Mustarde, Cassino, Shel,
Studdert, Geoff, Albano, Tan, and Frank.

If anything ridiculously funny happens, let me know. :)

Be nice to each other!

tv

--- Thomas Van Veen Photography www.bigdayphoto.com 301-758-3085