Hi gang,
I'm new to digital with a 3MP camera (Fuji S5000,
Pentax not available at all in Argentina, either film
or digital).
It's capable of shooting RAW and that's what I'm
doing. My problem comes when I do prints. I made
several 8x10 inch from 3MP files, taking care with
unsharp mask, and prints (Fuji Frontier, file at
200dpi) show a sort of grainy look, noisy (pixels, I
know). Maybe I'm pushing the resolution? 200dpi is too
few?
I made 4x6 from 1MP jpg and they look gorgeous. Maybe
I'm better with 3 or 6MP jpgs, with the compression
eliminating the noise-grain? I think my photoshop
skills are next to advanced, but I'm still unable to
get satisfactory results from RAW files.
Any comments, suggestions, tips?
Thanks in advance.

=====
Albano Garcia