Hi Jon,

It can be both. I don't record mine (haven't formed the habit yet), but I
do adjust aperture and speed frequently depending on circumstances and
level of uncertainty. I currently have eight rolls of film waiting to be
processed, so just remembering what is on which roll is a major
accomplishment for me. :-)

Dan Scott (master of bad habits and poor technique)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]