Well, you always could take a long drive and buy the stuff in germany, not? Or would there be a problem with taxes then?

Sam (Flensborg)

Not, bad. But after all, it's a 1000 USD lens!
In Denmark the list price is 1800 USD, in Germany it can be found for less
than 800 Euros (1000USD).
I guess it ought to be very sharp.

The Tokina version is a little less expensive than the Sigma (Germany). The
Pentax version 2.8/80-200mm is very expensive; close to 5000 USD in Denmark,
and only 1800 Euros in Germany = app. 2300 USD. Oh my - why is Pentax so
expensive here? I guess it really doesn't matter, 'cause they never sell any
pro-Pentax leses up here.

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt