I got my KX via PDML.
A KX was my 3rd Pentax SLR (K-1000, A-3000, KX) back in the 80s.

Mine has one unfortunate "feature".
It seems that the mirror rest is back a little too far.
As a consequence it won't focus @ infinity and is alway off.
If I shoot @ f11 it's compensated for, but any wider and I have
to focus further away to get it right.
Checking it out it seems that the bumper is worn/bent/whatever
back and out of place.  Sort of like LX with worn bumpers.
Some experimentation has determined the distance error.
So to compensate I'm going to glue a piece of paper
to the sides of the back of the mirror & make it as good as new.
I tried to move the bumpers forward but that wasn't working
as the went back rather quickly.
Any one know of another suitable fix?

I like the KX size.  (Though not necessarily the shape.)

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl
'Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that
it bears a very close resemblance to the first.'   Ronald Reagan

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net