Ryan,
Complain to ebay.  I had it happen to me.  The complaint must have been the
2nd or third on the bidder as ebay canceled their user ID.
Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< It's been two months since I sold an item on eBay and
 I got No Payment yet. I'm sure I never will from that
 auction. So hears my question, If I leave negative
 feedback, what stops him from doing the same and
 ruining my perfect record? And if that's the case,
 what good is the feedback forum anyway.