From: Ryan Charron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 4:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Ebay Negative Feedback OT

Hello,

It's been two months since I sold an item on eBay and
I got No Payment yet. I'm sure I never will from that
auction. So hears my question, If I leave negative
feedback, what stops him from doing the same and
ruining my perfect record? And if that's the case,
what good is the feedback forum anyway.

Sincerely,
Ryan