> From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As a pack animal, they would not challenge the alpha male (although you should have
seen my brother's Huskies when they thought they could get away with it) or probably
anyone else they perceived as higher in the order, which could include family
children.  I'm sure I don't want to be around a purpose-built fighting machine if it
decides that I am worth challenging.

mike